Preparation Time: 15 mins.
Cooking Time: 10 mins.
Product Required: Carman’s Original Fruit Free Muesli
- To make the syrup place water, lime juice, kaffir lime leaves and ginger in a small saucepan and bring to the boil before turning the heat down and simmering for 3 minutes.
- Add sugar and simmer for a further 2 minutes. Allow the syrup to cool and then strain.
- Meanwhile, heat a non-stick grill pan on high and char-grill the pineapple and mango pieces. Set aside to cool.
- Scoop vanilla ice cream into 4 bowls and sprinkle a handful of Carman’s Original Fruit Free Muesli, plus the pineapple and mango, over the top.
- Drizzle with the muesli sundae with the lime syrup and finish with a sprinkling of black sesame seeds.
1/2 cup water
1 tbsp lime juice
4 kaffir lime leaves, torn
1/2 cm knob of ginger, sliced
2 tbsp sugar
1 small pineapple, sliced and cut into cubes
1 mango, cut into cubes
1/2 tsp black sesame seeds
to serve, vanilla ice-cream
4 – 8 handfuls Carman’s Original Fruit Free Muesli
Recipe from Carman’s Kitchen Australia